Free Kick Play
Free Kick Memories
Welcome to Free Kick FC. This is how we play:
- Number of Players: 5 + Goal Keeper
- Small Sided Games
- Score will be taken during World Cup Tournament
WE WILL ADJUST THE PLAY TO BENEFIT THE PLAYERS ON THE FIELD
- No offsides.
- Goalkeepers can use hands up to ten feet away from goal line and four to five feet to either side.
- No throw ins
- All free kicks are direct.
- Corner kicks are used when defending team touches ball over endline.
- Goal kicks are used when the soccer ball goes over endline by opposing team.
- A penalty shot is used when the defending team intentionally hands the ball or fouls a player going to goal. The penalty shot will be a break away from the half line against the keeper. No rebounds are allowed.
- Changing on the fly is allowed but it is preferred during game breaks.
- After a save is made, goalkeepers must throw out or kick the ball from the ground, no drop kicks or punts allowed.
- Coaches will help manage the games
- After each goal, play resumes from the half way line.
- At half time, teams change ends.
Finish game with handshake.
By registering your child in Free Kick FC programs you give permission for your child(ren) to participate in Free Kick soccer activities knowing that soccer is a contact sport with the risk of injury. You agree that Free Kick FC employees, coaches, volunteers, officials, participants, sponsors, owners/operators of facilities are not responsible for any injury, damage or loss of any kind suffered by any participants during, or as a result of, any program, activity or event, caused in any manner whatsoever including, but not limited to, the negligence of Free Kick.
Refunds and cancellations
All registration is final, but we allow exchanges.
$25 Fee for Changes.
Privacy and Photo Policy *
As the parent or guardian of the child registered in the Free Kick FC program, you grant permission to Free Kick staff and other representatives, to take and use: photographs and/or digital images of your child for use in news releases and/or educational materials as follows: printed publications or materials, electronic publications, or Web sites. You agree that your child’s name and identity: will not be revealed in descriptive text or commentary in connection with the image(s). You authorize the use of these images without compensation. All negatives, prints, digital reproductions and shall be the property of Free Kick staff or their representatives.